Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I LOVE my Job!

I have to say, I have the BEST clients. In most instances, I have to be dragged away from their homes kicking and screaming when our project ends.  We have formed a bond through their project.  I have seen most of them at their best and worst and many in their pajamas too!  The good news is that we usually stay in touch and hopefully one of us devises a new plan or project so that we never really cut the cord.

One of my clients wrote the greatest recommendation on Angie's List for us.

"Bob and Jami walked us through every step of the redesign and remodel projects from Oct-May. Came out to meet with us in person when any questions arose, and were available to communicate via email, text and phone almost anytime day or night, weekend or weekday. Worked many Saturdays in order to get finished faster. Worked with our budget and provided options to save but also encouraged us to spend our money for maximum impact and longevity. Their staff of carpenters, painters, laborers, and designers were always friendly and energetic. Their contracted services were quick and any problems that arose were handled quickly and exceeded our expectations."


This made me so giddy!  I felt like Sally Fields winning the Oscar, "You like me, you really like me."
As a designer I strive to make all of my client's happy by doing creative, budget-friendly work.  I want them to be "Wowed" by my ideas and service.  And although I don't have a red carpet to walk and don't get an award in the end....I walk away with a new friend and a happy heart!



I LOVE my job and clients~!



No comments:

Post a Comment